For all you seasonal depression and/or chronic pain sufferers, try these tips **but certainly check first with your doctor in case adding any of these tips conflict with your medications/health as I am not a physician.
1)Dark Organic Chocolate 85+% with or without nuts. I make my own upgraded version by adding Stevia and nuts to my chocolate. I like to sweeten up the bitter taste.
- I liquify the 85+% organic chocolate in a saucepan adding some water and/or creamer to quickly melt. When, all melted; you should still have a thick consistency.
- Remove saucepan from stove and add your preference of nuts and even fruit, if you like. I only add nuts such as almonds, pecans, cashews and walnuts. I break them into pieces as I prefer over the chopped store versions.
- I immediately place in freezer for about an hour.
- Take it out of freezer when frozen and wait 15mins or so to let it soften a bit. You should be able to use a butter knife to pull the chocolate up and break into whatever size pieces you desire. Store in container and put in refrigerator. Enjoy😁💛
2)Turn them lights on as the days are shorter and there is less Sunlight or light for that matter.
3) Exercise. Do some form of cardiovascular exercise to get those feel good endorphins. **My fitness handbook details a variety of workout routines in addition to muscle building, fat blasting exercises, beauty tips, nutrition and more.
4) Vitamin D3 As there is minimal Sun during Winter, you may want to increase your D3 intake as the body creates it naturally with exposure to Sun. It also helps your immunity.
Hope these tips help you to minimize your medications, increase your natural serotonin levels and, at the same time; help you lower stress levels thus decreasing fat storage. And, most importantly, bring some joy into your life. Smile 😁 grande folks. For life is way too short to suffer.
For any of my empowerment books go to http://www.amazon.com/author/emmaorteganegrete